Last Updated: 15 September 2023
Research Laboratory: Methodology Engineering (ME) Lab
General Research Interests
- Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Methodology Engineering
- Software Patterns and Pattern-Oriented Development
Active Research Areas
- Model-Driven Development (MDD) Methodologies
- Microservice Architecture
- Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Situational Method Engineering
Program Committees (Recent)
- 17th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA’22), Lisbon (Portugal), October 2022.
- 8th International Conference on Advances and Trends in Software Engineering (SOFTENG’22), Barcelona (Spain), April 2022.
- 6th International Conference on Lean and Agile Software Development (LASD’22) - Virtual Event, January 2022 (Keynote Speaker and Program Committee Member).
- 16th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA’21), Barcelona (Spain), October 2021.
- 5th International Conference on Lean and Agile Software Development (LASD’21) - Virtual Event, January 2021.
- 15th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA’20), Porto (Portugal), October 2020.
Active Research Projects
- Improving Model-Driven Engineering by Using a Service-Oriented Approach for Modeling and Model Transformation
- Microservice-Based Systems Development through the Model-Driven Approach
- Model-Driven Approach for Creating Language-Agnostic Models and Automated Generation of Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC)
Available MS and PhD Thesis Topics
- Only students of the “Software Development Methodologies” course can apply to join the Methodology Engineering Lab to conduct their MS projects under my supervision. Students who are admitted to the lab will be provided with a list of thesis topics in February.
- You can also propose a different topic, provided that the topic is relevant to Software Engineering. Suitable resources will be introduced in class.
Google Scholar Profile
Web of Science Researcher ID G-8455-2017