Last Updated: 3 June 2018
Research Laboratory: Methodology Engineering (ME) Lab
General Research Interests
- Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Methodology Engineering
- Software Patterns and Pattern-Oriented Development
Active Research Areas
- Model-Driven Development (MDD) Methodologies
- Knowledge Management Systems Development Methodologies
- Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Software Process Lines
- Situational Method Engineering
Program Committees (Recent)
- 13th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA’18), Nice (France), October 2018.
- 12th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA’17), Athens (Greece), October 2017.
- 11th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA’16), Rome (Italy), August 2016.
- 14th IEEE/ACIS International Conference on Software Engineering Research, Management and Applications (SERA’16), Towson (USA), June 2016.
Active Research Projects
- Model-Driven Approach for Developing Software Process Lines
- Knowledge Management for Situational Method Engineering
- Model-Driven Methodology for Developing Serious Games in the Context of Business Processes
- Model-Based Testing for Agile and Lightweight Methodologies
Available MS and PhD Thesis Topics
- Only students of the “Software Development Methodologies” course can apply to join the Methodology Engineering Lab to conduct their MS projects under my supervision. Students who are admitted to the lab will be provided with a list of thesis topics in February.
- You can also propose a different topic, provided that the topic is relevant to Software Engineering. Suitable resources will be introduced in class.