Last Updated: 30 January 2021
Research Laboratory: Methodology Engineering (ME) Lab
General Research Interests
- Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Methodology Engineering
- Software Patterns and Pattern-Oriented Development
Active Research Areas
- Model-Driven Development (MDD) Methodologies
- Knowledge Management Systems Development Methodologies
- Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Software Process Lines
- Situational Method Engineering
Program Committees (Recent)
- 15th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA’20), Porto (Portugal), October 2020.
- 14th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA’19), Valencia (Spain), November 2019.
- 13th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances (ICSEA’18), Nice (France), October 2018.
Active Research Projects
- Model-Driven Approach for Developing Software Process Lines
- Knowledge Management for Situational Method Engineering
- Improving Model-Driven Engineering by Using a Service-Oriented Approach for Modeling and Model Transformation
- Model-Driven Methodology for Developing Rich Internet Applications (RIAs)
- Model-Driven Methodology for Developing RESTful Web Services
- Model-Based Testing for Agile and Lightweight Methodologies
Available MS and PhD Thesis Topics
- Only students of the “Software Development Methodologies” course can apply to join the Methodology Engineering Lab to conduct their MS projects under my supervision. Students who are admitted to the lab will be provided with a list of thesis topics in February.
- You can also propose a different topic, provided that the topic is relevant to Software Engineering. Suitable resources will be introduced in class.
Google Scholar Profile
Web of Science Researcher ID G-8455-2017