M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry,
B.Sc. in Chemistry,
· Lecturer in Analytical Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, SUT (1976-Now).
of Chemistry, Atomic Energy Organization of
of Central Library of
of Service Laboratory for Industries in Department of Chemistry,
of Control Laboratories for Foods, Cosmetics and Hygienic,
B: Management and Consultant
for Administration and H.R. of
· Director of president office of Sharif University of Technology.
· Vice president for Administrative and Financial Affairs of I.H.C.R.
· Vice for Administrative and Financial Affairs of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Research Institute.
for Administrative and Financial Affairs of
· Academic and Management Advisors for Companies such as PAKSHOO, GOLRANG, Iran Glasswool, Iran Rockwool, Namgun, Black pearl, ISIRI.
· Director of ISIRI/TC 91 Technical Committee.
· Member of High Consul of Iranian Chemical and Engineering Society.
· Acting Manager and Member of Acting Committee of Many Seminars.
· Environmental Analysis
· Water, Wastewater Treatment
· Trace Analyses
· Analytical Instrumentation
· Development of Standard Method and Systems
· Material Analysis and Formulations
· A. Ghasempour, R. Daneshfar, S.R. Mousavi, M.R. Arshadi, Rapid Sensitive Determination of Cyclosporin by Pyrolysis Mass Spectrometery, Analytical Science 15 (1999) 457-463.
· K. Kargosha, S. Hosseiny Davarani, S.R. Mousavi, Quantitative Analysis of Binary Aqueous Sodium Chlorate and Sodium perchlorate Solution ..., Analyst 120 (1995) 1945-1948.
· H. Bagheri, M. Saraji, M. Chitsazan, S.R. Mousavi, M. Naderi, Orthogonal Array Design for Optimization of Solid Phase Extraction of some Pesticides from Surface Water …, Journal of Chromatography A 888 (2000) 197-208.
· H. Bagheri, A. Saber, S.R. Mousavi, Immersed Solvent Microextraction of Phenol and Chlorophenols from Water Samples, Journal of Chromatography A 1046 (2004) 27-33.
· S. Shahrokhian, A. Taghani, A. Hamzeloei, S.R. Mousavi, Potentiometric Membrane Sensors Based on Zirconyl (IV) Phthalocyanine for Detection of Sulfosalicylic Acid, Talanta 63 (2004) 371-376.
· S. Shahrokhian, A. Taghani, A. Hamzehloei, S.R. Mousavi, Electrocatalytic Oxidation of 2-Thiouracil and 2-Thiobarbituric Acid at a Carbon-Paste Electrode Modified with Cobalt Phthalocyanine, Electroanalysis 16 (2004) 915-925.
· S. Shahrokhian, H. Seifi, M. Bagherzadeh, S.R. Mousavi, Effects of Ion-Carrier Substituents on the Potentiometric Response Characteristics in Anion-Selective Membrane Electrodes Based on Iron Porphyrins, ChemPhysChem, 5 (2004) 652-660.
Chemistry Experiments for
Instrumental Methods, By: D.T. Sawyer, W.R. Heineman, J.M. Baebe (1984), Farsi
C: Conferences, Reports
· A. Gholami, S.R. Mousavi, K. Kargosha, Dual Flame Atomic Spectrometry, 6th Iranian Seminar of Analytical Chemistry, Mazandaran University (2003) Iran.
Mousavi, M. Jalali-Heravi, M. Salahi, Extraction and Determination of
Nitrozodiethanol Amine (NDELA) in Hygienic Products, 1st Iranian
Seminar of Chemistry and Environments,
· S.R. Mousavi, M. Naderi, E. Eghbali, Determination of 1,4-Dioxane in Cosmetic and Hygienic Products and Row Materials By HPLC, 2nd International & Twelfth National Congress of Chemistry & Chemical Engineering of Iran, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman (1997) Iran.
Tajrishi, S.R. Mousavi, Adsorption Nell as a Technique for Urban Wastewater
· S. Masoudi, M. Tajrishi, S.R. Mousavi, A. Abrishamchi, Identification and Determination of Odor and Taste Making Compound in Water Reservoirs, Research Reports in Sharif University, 2004-2005.
· General Chemistry
· Analytical Chemistry I
· Analytical Chemistry II
· Analytical Labs
· Instrumental Analysis Lab
· Real Sample Analysis Lab
· Analytical Chemistry for Chemical Engineering
· Analytical Chemistry for Metalorgical Engineering
· Surfactant and Detergent
· Fundamentals of Water and Wastewater Treatment
· Electrochemisty for Corrosion (M.Sc. Students)