Ali Mohammad Afshin Hemmatyar
[ Education ]
[ Background ]
[ Research Interests ]
[ Graduate Students ]
[ Publications ]
[ Courses ]
Last Modified on: Saturday, August 09, 2014 17:49
- Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran 
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran 
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran 
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
- Radio Frequency Identification Systems
- RF and Microwave Communication Systems
- Software Radio Systems
- Telemetry Systems
Mohammad Rashtian, Omid Hashemipour and A.M. Afshin Hemmatyar, "A Simple Time Domain Approach to Noise Analysis of Switched Capacitor Circuits," IEICE Electronics Express, Vol.7, No. 11, pp. 745-750, June 2010.
Hojjatollah Esmaili, Yousef Ramezani, and A.M. Afshin Hemmatyar, "ATC Enhancement Using SSSC, a Case Study of Harmony vs. PSO,"Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 3416-3425, April 2012.
Mohammad Rashtian, A.M. Afshin Hemmatyar, and Omid Hashemipour, "A New Simple Method for analyzing of Thermal Noise in Switched Capacitor Filters," International Journal of Electronics, Available online since June 1, 2012, http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/tetn20.
Hadi Talebi and A. M. Afshin Hemmatyar, "Asynchronous Track-to-Track Fusion by Direct Estimation of Time of Sample in Sensor Networks," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 14, Issue 1, pp. 210-217, January 2014. (Also available online since September 21, 2013.)
Fatemeh Ghods, Hamed Yousefi, A. M. Afshin Hemmatyar, and Ali Movaghar, "MC-MLAS: Multi-Channel Minimum Latency Aggregation Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks," Computer Networks, Elsevier, Vol. 57, pp. 3812-3825, 2013.
," 11th International Conference of Information Security and Cryptology, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran, September 3-4, 2014.
- Wireless Networking (Tehran & Kish)
- Data Communications (Tehran)
- Computer Measurement and Control (Tehran)
- Technical Presentation (Tehran)
- Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronic Circuits (Tehran & Kish)
- Logic Design (Tehran)
- Data Transmission (Kish)
Spring 1992 to Fall 2013
Computer Measurement and Control
Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronic Circuits
Linear Active Circuits
Signals and Systems
Linear Control Systems
Electrical Circuits I
Electrical Circuits II
The laboratory of above courses