Ali Mohammad Afshin Hemmatyar
[ Education ]
[ Background ]
[ Research Interests ]
[ Graduate Students ]
[ Publications ]
[ Courses ]
Last Modified on: Tuesday, December 03, 2013 19:54
- Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran 
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran 
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran 
- Cognitive Radio Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks
- Radio Frequency Identification Systems
- RF and Microwave Communication Systems
- Software Radio Systems
- Telemetry Systems
Mohammad Rashtian, Omid Hashemipour and A.M. Afshin Hemmatyar, "A Simple Time Domain Approach to Noise Analysis of Switched Capacitor Circuits," IEICE Electronics Express, Vol.7, No. 11, pp. 745-750, June 2010.
Hojjatollah Esmaili, Yousef Ramezani, and A.M. Afshin Hemmatyar, "ATC Enhancement Using SSSC, a Case Study of Harmony vs. PSO,"Journal of Basic and Applied Scientific Research, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 3416-3425, April 2012.
Mohammad Rashtian, A.M. Afshin Hemmatyar, and Omid Hashemipour, "A New Simple Method for analyzing of Thermal Noise in Switched Capacitor Filters," International Journal of Electronics, Available online: 01 Jun 2012, http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/tetn20.
Hadi Talebi and A. M. Afshin Hemmatyar, "Asynchronous Track-to-Track Fusion by Direct Estimation of Time of Sample in Sensor Networks," IEEE Sensors Journal, Accepted for publication.
Fatemeh Ghods, Hamed Yousefi, A. M.
Afshin Hemmatyar, and Ali Movaghar, "MC-MLAS: Multi-Channel Minimum Latency
Aggregation Scheduling in Wireless Sensor Networks," Computer Networks, Elsevier,
Vol. 57, pp. 3812-3825, 2013.
- Wireless Networking (Tehran)
- Wireless Communication (Tehran & Kish)
- Data Communications (Kish)
- Data Transmission (Tehran & Kish)
- Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronic Circuits (Tehran & Kish)
- Logic Design (Kish)
Spring 1992 to Spring 2013
Computer Measurement and Control
Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronic Circuits
Linear Active Circuits
Signals and Systems
Linear Control Systems
Electrical Circuits I
Electrical Circuits II
The laboratory of above courses