The Computer Society of Iran (CSI) and Sharif University of Technology are jointly organizing the 18th International Symposium on Computer Architecture and Digital Systems (CADS2015) to be held on October 7-8, 2015 in Tehran, Iran. Sharif University of Technology, as one of the top five ranked universities in engineering and computer sciences in the Middle East with its strong research culture will host researchers, scientists, engineers, and practitioners in the fields of computer architecture and digital systems, to exchange their latest research results and findings. It is anticipated that the meeting will gather many people from all around the world.
- 2015/10/15: CADS2015 Best Paper Award Winner: "A Robust And Low Power 7 transistors SRAM Cell Design" by Kolsoom Mehrabi, Behzad Ebrahimi, and Ali Afzali Kusha.
- 2015/10/15: The slides of the keynote speeches have been uploaded (here).
- 2015/8/04: Tentative program announced.
- 2015/7/28: Keynote speeches are posted.
- 2015/7/02: Selected papers will be published in the CSI Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (approved) and Elsevier's Microprocessors and Microsystems journal (approved).
- 2015/6/11: The proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE digital Xplore (Approved).
- 2015/4/24: Submission deadline extended.
- 2015/4/21: Cooperation with EuroMicro has been approved.
- 2015/4/20: Selected papers will be published in the CSI Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (approved) and some Elsevier journal (being finalized).
- 2015/4/13: CADS2015 will be held in cooperation with IEEE.
- 2015/4/10: Submissions site is now open (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cads2015).
- 2015/4/02: ACM cooperation has been approved.
- 2015/4/01: Technical Program Committee has been updated.
- 2015/3/13: Technical Program Committee is announced.
- 2015/2/23: CADS 2015 Website is available.