· IEEE Senior Member, 2014-Now.
· Director of Data Storage Systems and Networks (DSN) lab, 2009-Now, http://dsn.ce.sharif.edu/.
· Member of Test & Reliability Group (TRG), 2004-2007, http://www.ece.neu.edu/groups/trg.
· Member of Northeastern University Computer Architecture Research Group (NUCAR), 2005-2007, http://www.ece.neu.edu/groups/nucar.
· Member of Dependable Systems Laboratory (DSL), 2001-2003, http://ce.sharif.edu/~dsl.
· Member of Sharif Rescue Robot Team, 2001-2002, http://ce.sharif.edu/~rescuerobot.
· Distinguished Researcher, Department of Computer Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 2016.
· Distinguished Research Institute, Sharif University of Technology, 2016.
· Distinguished lecturer, Department of Computer Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 2011.
· Recipient of O1 (Extraordinary ability in Science) visa, Sponsored by EMC Corporation, 2008.
· Full Graduate Research Assistantship (GRA) award, Graduate School of Engineering., Northeastern University, Boston, MA, 2004-2007.
· Technical Award for the Best Robot Design in 2002 RescueRobocup, Fukuoka, Japan, June 2002.
· Technical Award for the Best Robot in 2001 Robot Rescue Competition Jointly organized by AAAI and RoboCup, Seattle, USA, July 2001.
· Honorary diploma from International Research Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering for participating in designing and fabricating Sharif University Rescue Robot, Emdad1, 2001.
Hossein Asadi (حسین اسدی).